We are changing the way we deliver your services, so that we can resolve more of your queries quicker and first time.
From 21 June, please contact us using our new number or email address:
Call: Freephone 0800 358 3783
Find out more in our customer services leaflet.
Proposals for your new service - Westbourne Park estate office
Following a review of the ways in which people contact us, we have redesigned our services and have launched a new and larger contact centre, which offers 27 more staff to a total of 42. With over 94% of all our enquiries received via email or phone, we aim to resolve the majority of them first time. More services will also be available online from the end of the year.
Reception services currently available at Westbourne Park estate office are due to be replaced by regular drop-in sessions at local community locations, plus home visits for vulnerable residents. They will be delivered by our on-the-ground team Housing Management Services, who will continue to use their local knowledge to resolve housing and estate management issues.
We have looked at local usage of your estate office and would like your feedback on the following proposals to ensure the new services best meet your requirements. Our proposals take into account the feedback we received at five resident events, which took place from 20 February to 4 April 2017 and were attended by 160 people.
• access services from your local Area Service Centre at 155 Westbourne Terrace, W2 6JX – 1.2 miles away from Westbourne Park estate office
• drop-in sessions at community venues. We have identified the following potential venues and would like your feedback on these locations and the days and times that are most convenient to you:
◦ Brunel Youth Centre, Buckshead House, Brunel Estate, London, W2 5UX
◦ St Stephen’s Church, Westbourne Park Road, London, W2 5QT
◦ Paddington Arts, 32 Woodfield Road, London, W9 2BE
◦ Brunel Family Centre, Westbourne Park Road, Brunel Estate, London, W2 5UZ
• home visits for those who most need them.
Shaping your local services
You can let us know your feedback in the following ways:
• filling in an online feedback form or picking up a printed copy from your estate office
• emailing your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
• visiting a drop-in session at Westbourne Park estate office on Monday 31 July at any time from 8.30am to 6.30pm
• writing to CityWest Homes, Resident Relations, 21 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EA.
The deadline to submit your feedback is Friday 4 August. Your feedback will be used to finalise the new services, which will be in place in September, when the reception at your estate office will close. We will contact you before this time to let you know the details of your new services.
Community drop-in sessions
Community drop-in sessions will replace estate office reception services at Lillington and Longmoore, St. John's Wood, Little Venice and Paddington Green from 21 June. If this affects you, we have written to you to let you know. The venues and times of these sessions have been selected in consultation with local residents.
Lillington and Longmoore estate
Venue: Lillington and Longmoore Community Hall, Morgan House, Lillington Gardens estate, 57 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 2LF
Dates: Tuesdays from 9-11am and Thursdays from 3-5pm
Venue: Grosvenor Community Hall, Vincent Street, SW1P 4HB
Dates: Mondays from 9-11am and Fridays from 2.30-4.30pm
Little Venice estate
The Little Venice estate office will remain open whilst we carry out precautionary safety checks on the six Little Venice tower block buildings following the Grenfell Tower fire to help take questions around fire safety.
Paddington Green estate
Venue: City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus, 25 Paddington Green, W2 1NB
Dates: Tuesday from 9-11am and Thursdays from 5-7pm
St. John’s Wood estate
Venue: St. John’s Wood Library, 20 Circus Road, NW8 6PD
Dates: Wednesdays from 10am-12 midday and Fridays from 1-3pm
Church Street and Westbourne Park
If you live in Church Street or Westbourne Park, we will be in contact shortly ahead of your estate office closures from September.
The estate services team will offer monthly visits to ensure high standards of cleaning, grounds maintenance and health and safety. Your housing services team will continue to regularly visit your estate and if you would like to join an estate inspection, please call or email us.
More home visits for vulnerable people
We will also offer more support for vulnerable residents including older people, who we are currently contacting to offer regular phone calls or home visits if they are required.
Area Service Centres
If you don’t have access to the internet or find it difficult to use the phone, you can visit a drop-in session or one of our Area Service Centres. They can provide a reception service to help you to resolve your query.
North Area Service Centre
1 Glasgow House, Lanark Road, W9 1QY (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Maida Vale
Bus: 16, 98, 332
South Area Service Centre
137 Lupus Street, SW1V 3HE (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Pimlico
Bus: C10, 24, 360
Central Area Service Centre
24 Lilestone Street, Lisson Green estate, NW8 8SR (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Marylebone
Bus: 139, 189
West Area Service Centre
155 Westbourne Terrace, W2 6JX (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Paddington / Royal Oak
Bus: 7, 18, 27, 36
Face to face services
Local housing and estate services teams will continue to be available and provided on estates, and we will continue to have receptions at our four Area Service Centres at Lanark Road, Lilestone Street, Lupus Street and Westbourne Terrace.
Face to face services will also continue to be delivered by Housing Management Services who will spend more time out and about on estates.
We held five resident events from 20 February to 4 April, which were attended by 160 people. Feedback at the events focused on:
The proposals follow five resident events which took place from 20 February to 4 April and were attended by 160 residents. Residents were positive about the changes to the new service model and that all enquiries would be recorded through our new call centre, the creation of specialist teams with their expert knowledge and the option to access services online. Other feedback from residents at the events focused on:
• helping you to speak to the right person or team, first time and always returning your calls. We are addressing this through:
- a new contact centre which will provide 27 more staff who will be supported through improved training and IT
- directing queries straight to the right team, to resolve the majority of queries on the first call.
• continuing to have housing staff with local knowledge proactively working on your estates. We are addressing this through:
- ensuring there will be area based teams, building and maintaining local knowledge and long term-relationships by spending more time on the estates
- delivering local drop-in sessions in community venues chosen by residents.
• helping vulnerable residents to access services, particularly where they are available online. We are addressing this through:
- c1,000 tenancy checks aimed at vulnerable residents to better understand their needs and how we can support them to stay in their homes longer
- continuing to offer reception areas in the four Area Service Centres
- improved web access
- drop-in sessions in community venues, potentially even closer to those who are most vulnerable
- home visits for those who most need them.
Your feedback at these events has helped to shape our draft proposals for your new services.
• Local engagement to shape services in St. John’s Wood, Paddington Green, Little Venice and Lillington and Longmoore: began in April 2017
• St. John’s Wood, Paddington Green, Little Venice and Lillington and Longmoore estate offices due to relocate to community locations: June 2017
• New contact centre, CityWest Connect, launches: end of June 2017
• Local engagement to shape services in Westbourne Park and Church Street: August 2017
• Westbourne Park and Church Street estate offices due to relocate to community locations: September 2017
• New services available online: end of 2017.